We log anonymous usage statistics. Please read the privacy information for details.
Drug Target Insights (DTI) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal, covering current developments in all areas of the field of clinical therapeutics and focusing on molecular drug targets which include disease-specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, and genes. The journal seeks to elucidate the impact of new therapeutic agents on patient acceptability, preference, satisfaction and quality of life. The journal welcomes unsolicited article proposals. All articles are listed on PubMed and are freely available via PubMed Central.
DTI is indexed in:
- PubMed Central (PMC)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OCLC WorldCat
- Opac-ACNP| Catalogo Italiano dei periodici
- Opac-SBN | Catalogo del servizio bibliotecario nazionale
- ROAD | Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources