We log anonymous usage statistics. Please read the privacy information for details.
Journal of Circulating Biomarkers is an international, peer-reviewed, open access scientific journal focusing on all aspects of the rapidly growing field of circulating blood-based biomarkers and diagnostics using circulating protein and lipid markers, circulating tumor cells (CTC), circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA) and extracellular vesicles, including exosomes, microvesicles, microparticles, ectosomes and apoptotic bodies. The journal publishes high-impact articles that deal with all fields related to circulating biomarkers and diagnostics, ranging from basic science to translational and clinical applications. Papers from a wide variety of disciplines are welcome; interdisciplinary studies are especially suitable for this journal.
Included within the scope are a broad array of specialties including (but not limited to) cancer, immunology, neurology, metabolic diseases, cardiovascular medicine, regenerative medicine, nosology, physiology, pathology, technological applications in diagnostics, therapeutics, vaccine, drug delivery, regenerative medicine, drug development and clinical trials. The journal also hosts reviews, perspectives and news on specific topics.
All submitted articles considered suitable for Journal of Circulating Biomarkers are subjected to rigorous peer review to ensure the highest levels of quality. The review process is carried out as quickly as possible to minimize any delays in the online publication of articles.
Submissions are encouraged from all institutions and on all topics related to circulation protein and lipid markers, CTC, cfDNA and extracellular vesicles, including:
- technical development and clinical application of circulating protein and lipid markers
- technical advances in isolation, purification and characterization of CTC, cfDNA, exosomes and other extracellular vesicles
- clinical applications of CTCs, circulating cell free DNA and extracellular vesicles
- use of CTCs, cfDNA, exosomes and extracellular vesicles in diagnostics and companion diagnostics
- use of extracellular vesicles in therapeutics delivery, antigen presentation and vaccine development
- design and production of cell-derived vesicles and synthetic vesicles
- biogenesis of extracellular vesicles, both in eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells
- mechanisms of vesicle: cell interactions intercellular signaling
- intercellular traffic of proteins, nucleic acids and other macromolecules
- modulation of the extracellular matrix
- roles of extracellular vesicles in normal physiological processes, including differentiation, development, immunity, tissue repair, stem cell biology, etc.
- roles of extracellular vesicles in disease, including cancer, neurodegeneration, diabetes, chronic inflammatory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, infectious disease, ageing, etc.
- virology and bacteriology
- use of extracellular vesicles in association with other synthetic nanoparticle for different scopes
- PubMed Central (PMC)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
Opac-ACNP| Catalogo Italiano dei periodici
Opac-SBN | Catalogo del servizio bibliotecario nazionale
ROAD | Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources