Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All listed authors meet authorship criteria, have approved the manuscript and are in agreement to its submission.
- This submission is original: it has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal for consideration in a similar form, in any language or country, except as an abstract or preliminary report.
- All parts of this article are original or, if they are not owned by the authors, appropriate permission for its reproduction has been obtained and is attached to this submission.
- Financial support and conflict of interest statements for all authors have been appropriately acknowledged in the "Acknowledgements" section of the manuscript file.
- Should you hold a ReviewerCredits discount code for article processing charges please note that it will be redeemable upon acceptance, when APC are due.
Authors contributing to Journal of Circulating Biomarkers agree to publish their articles under the Creative Common Attribution Non Commercial 4.0 (CC-BY-NC 4.0) license, which allows third parties to re-use the work without permission as long as the work is properly referenced and the use is non-commercial.