Global Health & Technology Assessment (GRHTA) is an international, indexed, peer-reviewed, open access, online only journal, published once a year. It aims to promote health technology assessment and economic evaluation, enabling choices among alternative therapeutical paths or procedures with different clinical and economic outcomes. The Journal fosters a refined search of the relation between economic factors and decision-making in healthcare, based on the role of scientific and technological advancement in reaching higher healthcare standards and the intrinsic limitations within each market in allocating healthcare resources.
This journal publishes new articles as soon as they are ready for publication (as customary now for scientific journals) to guarantee rapid and efficient publication times and a content distribution to its indexing databases.
GRHTA is indexed in the following databases:
- ESCI | Clarivate Analytics Emerging Sources Citation Index
- DOAJ | Directory of Open Access Journals
- OCLC WorldCat
- Opac-ACNP | Catalogo Italiano dei periodici
- Opac-SBN | Catalogo del servizio bibliotecario nazionale
- ROAD | Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources