Global Health & Technology Assessment (GRHTA) aims to promote health technology assessment and economic evaluation, enabling choices among alternative therapeutical paths or procedures with different clinical and economic outcomes. The Journal fosters a refined search of the relation between economic factors and decision-making in healthcare, based on the role of scientific and technological advancement in reaching higher healthcare standards and the intrinsic limitations within each market in allocating healthcare resources.
GRHTA is indexed in the following databases:
- DOAJ | Directory of Open Access Journals
- ESCI | Clarivate Analytics Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Opac-ACNP | Catalogo Italiano dei periodici
- Opac-SBN | Catalogo del servizio bibliotecario nazionale
- ROAD | Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources